New Online Giving Tools!
Welcome to our new online giving tools! It is now easier than ever to support Grace and Holy Trinity Church through online giving. You can:
- Make a one-time payment, gift or purchase without creating an account.
- Register for an event such as the Parish Weekend.
- Set up an account where you can edit your contact information, set up recurring payments, make a financial commitment, and make payments and gifts.
You can also do all of the above using the new mobile app, ShelbyNEXT Giving. Links are in the right-hand column.
You can make purchases, register for events, or make payments to your account by using our new giving kiosk named Gracie! Gracie will be in the Parish Hall beginning Sunday, May 15. A great feature of Gracie is that you can pay for your Sunday breakfast using your credit or debit card!
Setting Up Your Account
To take advantage of all of the features of the new system, GHTC members are asked to set up an account. This will make your transactions faster and easier, and it will allow you to check your payment history.
If you had an account under our previous system, you will need to re-register under this new system. The re-enrollment process is necessary for your security. Click on the “Log in now” button at upper right.
Making a Year-End Financial Gift
We welcome special year-end gifts to support our ministry. Here are your giving and payment options:
- Contribute from this page (by Dec. 28) by using the “Log in” button to your right. You can also make one-time gifts without setting up an account from this link.
- Use the giving kiosk in the Parish Hall.
- Put your payment in the offering plate at any Christmas worship service.
- Mail checks to the church, postmarked by Dec. 31, 2016.
- Send your payment through your bank’s bill pay system by Dec. 28, 2016.
- If giving stock or funds managed by a broker, ask them to contact Judy Bowman (359-5628 ext. 14) by Dec. 29, 2016.
- Bring your gift to the church office by Dec. 31. If the office is closed, you may put your payment through the mail slot on the front porch.
If you have any questions, please contact Judy Bowman in the church office, (804) 359-5628 ext. 14. Thank you!
Financial Gifts including Memorial Gifts
You do not need an account to make an online contribution in memory of someone, to contribute to a special giving opportunity, or to make a purchase. Please use our quick give feature – you will be able to select the fund you would like to give to — for example, Soup Kitchen or or a special offering. Click on the “Log in now” button at upper right for Quick Give.
Note: For a memorial gift, please indicate the person being honored in the Additional Information/Other Comments field before clicking the Submit button.
Other Giving Resources
Gifts or payments by mail:
Gifts and donations may be mailed to:
Grace and Holy Trinity Church
Attention: Judy Bowman
8 North Laurel Street, Richmond, VA 23220