Since 1858 this church has been guided by a belief that God is love
As we celebrate God’s abundant love on Easter Day and throughout the Easter season, we recognize some of the many ways that this love is expressed through the work of this church and its’ people.
Watch this short video to learn more.
Our special Easter offering and campaign this year benefits all our ministries that are working to alleviate the effects of poverty and move people into economic stability.
- Our Red Door Ministry provides food, clothes, spiritual nurture, and prescription assistance to over a hundred people each week;
- Circles RVA, our newest initiative in Richmond, provides mentoring, resources, and education to move people out of poverty;
- The International Missionary Society goes to Belize twice a year, giving dental and vision care to over 500 children in the spring, and over 125 attend summer camp;
- Summer Camp on the Hill provides three weeks of camp to 4th and 5th grades in Richmond’s East end; and
- We give $75,000 in grants each year to organization working in Richmond to improve people’s lives.
Your generous support – time, talent, and financial gifts – help this church meet these needs. Please give generously this Easter to support this work.
You may put your gift in the offering plate on Sunday or mail it to the church; use Gracie the giving kiosk in the parish hall; or give online below.