At Grace & Holy Trinity Church our mission is to be an inclusive, spirited, and Christ-centered urban church community that transforms lives.
Our vision is that every member will joyfully celebrate God’s love and share the transforming power of that love in the church, in the city, and in the world.
Our core values are:
- Seeking: We are each on a personal journey, seeking in community to understand God and what God is calling us to do.
- Serving: We serve God – both within and outside of Grace and Holy Trinity Church.
- Caring: We care about our neighbors and each other.
Our strategy is to embrace what God has placed around us, and strive to improve the life of each person we encounter. Our three main areas of focus are below including the name of the main staff contact person.
- Joining in the spiritual journey: Beth Melcher Davis
- Engaging young people: Aaron Davis and Paul Evans
- Breaking the cycle of poverty: The Rev. Kim Reinholz and the Rev. Bo Millner
We seek to make this mission a reality through a variety of ministries. Watch this YouTube video to learn about some of them, and please explore our website to learn more. You may also contact the staff who can give you more information and help you learn how to be involved.
Whether you are a guest, a new member or have been a member for some time, the clergy and other staff are always excited to talk with you about how you can be involved.
Click here to read more about our new 2016 Strategic Plan.
Volunteer Your Time and Talents
Volunteers at GHTC make a difference in the lives of people in the Richmond area, across Virginia and the United States, in other countries and right here in our own church. Your life will be changed and enriched by the fellowship and by helping others. We have volunteer jobs that take an hour or so a week or a month to mission trips that last 10 days. Some jobs involve direct contact with those we serve, and others are behind the scenes. Still others serve our church community through worship, education, fellowship and pastoral care.
Any of our staff members would be pleased to talk with you as well and help point you in the right direction.