In gratitude for God’s generosity in our lives, we respond by offering our time, talent and, through this pledge, our financial support. At Grace and Holy Trinity Church, we ask that you complete the information below for the upcoming year. At whatever level you give, your support makes a difference.
By giving together, we strengthen our spiritual growth and provide abundance for others.
There are many ways you can pay your pledge:
- Our secure online giving page allows you to use your credit or debit card. You can set up an account for recurring payments or make a single transaction.
- Automatic transfers through your financial institution.
- Cash or check in the offering plate. (To receive tax credit for your gift, you must place your cash in an envelope with your name on it or use a check.)
- Automatic bank transfer through your bank
- Gifts of securities (such as stocks). Please contact Judy Bowman or Barb Dodd for information about transfers via the church’s brokerage account.
- Through planned giving, such as endowing your pledge or naming the church as a beneficiary of your IRA or estate. Contact Barb Dodd for more information.
If you have any questions about your pledge, please contact Judy Bowman in the church office at 804-359-5628 ext. 14.