- We provide over $20,000 in prescription assistance to the needy of Richmond.
- We feed approximately 130 each Friday with a hot, nutritious meal featuring fresh ingredients.
- We provide clothing assistance at no cost. We provide tents and sleeping bags in inclement weather.
- We offer a worship service every Friday at 12:30 prior to the Soup Kitchen.
- We participate in CARITAS – Congregations Around Richmond Involved To Insure Shelter
This year our special Christmas Offering benefits our Red Door Ministry. Your support will allow us to help those in need in Richmond, Virginia. Together we can do more than we can do alone.
Click the give now button then click on “one time gift.” Please fill in your donation amount and then choose “Soup Kitchen/Red Door Ministries” from the dropdown.