Member’s Online Services: Secure and Convenient
Our Member Center is a great way to stay connected with other GHTC members. It provides GHTC members with online resources for a number of services. When you create an account you will be able to:
- Keep you and your family’s contact information current. You can update your address, phone numbers, email addresses, birth dates, anniversaries. You can also add photographs which allows our Member Directory to also serve as a pictorial directory.
- View your giving history. Note, for online and mobile giving, visit the Online giving page.
- Access the contact information (address, phone, email) for other members including a one-click link for directions. For those who include pictures, this will also serve as our pictorial directory.
Everyone will need to set up an account, even if you had one under our previous system. The secure system will lock you out after three attempts to log in without a correct password, so please contact the church if this happens.
First time users
Follow the steps below:
- Please visit graceandholy.shelbynextchms.com
- Click “forgot password”
- Enter your email address — the one you have shared with the church.
- Click “Send password”
- Your username and a temporary password will be sent to your e-mail account
- Log in with your new information.
- If you would like to change your username or password click on the “Account button” and change your password and/or username. Note: you may want to make your username and password the same as what you are using for online giving.
Please note: If you are unable to access this page because the system does not recognize your email or for other reasons, please contact Judy Bowman or 804-359-5628.
Quick Access to Your Membership Account
Once you’ve set up your account, log in to:
- Make updates to your family information.
- View your full giving history.
- View the member directory.
Looking for online giving?
Visit the Online Giving & Payments page to login to your Giving Account.