Annual Pledge Drive
2024 Pledge Drive
Thank you to those who have submitted a pledge towards the 2024 parish budget. To date, you all have made 130 pledges. If you have not yet made your pledge, there is still time. You can make your pledge one of the following ways:
- Mail your pledge card to Judy Bowman in the parish office
- Drop your pledge card in the offering plate on Sunday morning (Pledge Cards are located at the Connect Tables outside of each of our church doors)
- Make your pledge online below
If you have any questions about your pledge, please contact Judy Bowman in the Parish Office at (804) 359-5628 x14.
Make your pledge below.
There are many ways you can pay your pledge:
- Our secure online giving page allows you to use your credit or debit card. You can set up an account for recurring payments or make a single transaction.
- Automatic electronic transfers through your financial institution.
- Cash or check in the offering plate. (To receive tax credit for your gift, you must place your cash in an envelope with your name on it or use a check.)
- Gifts of securities (such as stocks). Please contact Judy Bowman for information about transfers via the church’s brokerage account.
- Through planned giving, such as endowing your pledge or naming the church as a beneficiary of your retirement account, life insurance, or in your estate.
If you have any questions about your pledge, please contact Judy Bowman in the church office at 804-359-5628 ext. 14.
Make your Annual Pledge!
Take two minutes to complete two steps. Your pledge helps the Vestry plan for the year.
Step 1 – Send us a pledge commitment
The Online Pledge form is emailed to us.
Step 2 – Make your donation by check, electronic transfer, credit/debit card, or gift of securities.