Posted: Nov 20, 2019
How Can I Make a Financial Gift at Year End?
Many people travel during the Christmas holidays, so as you plan your year-end giving, please consider sharing with a gift to Grace and Holy Trinity Church.
There are several ways to give to the church:
- Contribute online by clicking the “Give Now” tab at the top right of the website. You can make a secure gift without signing into the system by choosing “Give Now” under the church’s logo OR you can sign in and access your donation records.
- By clicking on the “Give” drop down menu on the top right of the website, you can learn more about different types of giving. The “Give Now” button is available under “Online Giving and Payments” and you can use a debit or credit card on our secure system.
- You may also use Gracie, our giving kiosk in the Parish Hall, at any time you are in the church—on Sundays, through the week, on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day.
- Make a gift (cash or check) in the offering plate at any worship service before December 30, 2019.
- Mail checks to Judy Bowman, GHTC 8 N. Laurel St, Richmond VA 23220, postmarked by Dec. 30, 2019.
- Send your payment through your bank’s bill pay system by December 30, 2019.
- Due to a high volume of gifts at year end, please contact your broker by mid-December for letters of authorization and processing by both the giving and receiving brokerage firms.
- If giving stock managed by a broker, ask them to contact Judy Bowman at 804-359-5628 ext. 14 by December 18, 2019 or contact Davenport and Company LLC at 804-780-2056 and speak to Marie Barte (firstname.lastname@example.org). If gifting an actual stock certificate, please contact Marie Barte as soon as possible to ensure it is in the church’s name before year end.
- Gifts of mutual funds may take longer than stock gifts, so notify your broker to contact Davenport & Company LLC by Dec. 16.
- The office will be closed Dec. 24, 25, 26, and 31. You may put your payment through the mail slot on the front porch or drop it in the offering plate or office if you are in the church.
Please contact Judy Bowman in the church office, (804) 359-5628 ext. 14 or email@example.com. Thank you for making a difference in countless lives in Richmond, this church, and around the world.